Hotel Triangle – Kampala Completed in 2008 our 60 room hotel is both modern and luxurious. This 4 star venue offers business travellers a professional and comfortable environment from which to work right in the heart of Kampala city. Tourists will find our location very convenient as a hub to visit places of interest in and around the city as well as discovering the hugely popular Arts and Craft market directly across the road from us.
Our location on Buganda road close to the Central Police Station and Constitutional Square is within walking distance of shops, banks and the cities commercial centre. We have reserved secure parking for guests in our celler and a taxi stand in front of the hotel.
Make your stay in Kampala a success by letting us host you at Hotel Traingle. We assure you a warm welcome and memorable stay with us.
Facilities at Hotel Triangle – Kampala
The hotel affords it’s guests:
- underground parking for hotel guests only
- wireless internet services
- room service
- laundry service
- health club with sauna / steam room for resident guests
- swimming pool
- in room safety deposit boxes
- left luggage store
Guest Rooms at Hotel Triangle – Kampala
The hotel offers 60 spacious and well furnished air-conditioned rooms. Room types include deluxe rooms, executive and deluxe suites, all with en-suite bathrooms and colour television.
|Executive suite twin||USD200|
- Rates are per night and inclusive of breakfast.
- Room rates are inclusive of 18% VAT but exclusive of a local government hotel room tax of USD2- per night.
- An extra bed can be provided at USD30- per night inclusive of breakfast.
Wining and dining at Hotel Triangle – Kampala
Visitors and guests to the hotel are able to relax and dine in either of our two restaurants namely the Matembe and Nsiimbe terraces.
We have two well stocked bars where our resident professional barmen will serve you your drink of choice.
Conferencing at Hotel Triangle – Kampala
Hotel Triangle has modern conference facilities as would be expected in a hotel of this calibre. With our Crane, Zebra and Mutassa rooms we will have a solution for your conference or business meeting.
- Crane Hall – Max 180 participants – UGX300,000-
- Zebra Hall – Max 60 participants – UGX200,000-
- Mutassa Board Room – Max 50 participants – UGX300,000-
Rates are on a per day basis.
Apoka SafarI lodge is right in the middle of one of Africa’s best destinations - Kidepo Valley ...
Extraordinary. Unique. Unforgettable. Nestled in luxuriant rainforest on it’s own private ...
Cepha's Inn is a luxurious hotel located in Kabale district part of the Kigezi region of South ...